Complaints and returns
How do I return an item?
You can return the ordered items within 30 days. In our returns centre you can post your return quickly and easily.
1. Pack up the item and create a return label in the returns centre
Place the item in the package and use the label. This ensures that the shipment will be free of charge for you and will go to the right recipient.
2. Post return
Depending on the shipping method, you can either leave your parcel with the appropriate shipping service provider or have it picked up directly from your home address. The necessary information will be made available to you in the returns centre.
3. Receive refund
We will contact you as soon as we have received and checked the return. The credit will then be issued within a few days using the original payment method.
How can I inform you about a claim?
we set very high standards for the quality and durability of our products. However, we cannot always completely rule out faults and defects. In such a case, please use our service form (simply download and fill out) and contact us via our contact form.
Our expert staff will help you immediately.
Please fill out the service form and enclose it in the package. You can download the service form as a PDF here.
- No shipping fees within Ireland and Germany
- Returns are free
- Depending on the size and weight of your order, we will ship either DPD, GLS or by forwarding agency (Krage)
- Shipping with a forwarder is usually carried when the item is over 40 kg in Germany and from 40 kg for other countries within the EU
- Self-collection is not possible for logistical reasons
- Express and desired date deliveries as well as delivery to mailboxes are also not possible